Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

See Des?Zoya just put in evidente all the teatre and gameplay both kami and kristy does(dont like to say this because i like both)but its the truty..i totaly knew kami wouldnt do absoluty nothing..she does this thing dozens and dozens of times..at least zoya doesnt play with users again and again..still lots watch it waiting she will go all the way..lol..with the boyfriend she Did sex about two..three times in cams..they sleeped togheter dozens of dozens of times..and its always the same fake gameplay..then both get sleep and nothing happens..

ze81 i totally agree with you thats why zoya is my favorite girl in here and nelly! 

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Zoya is at it now.

and a sight of beauty it is- she needs a man to take care of her needs, not ipad boy

Adele,Adaia,Danaya, Vika, Elisa -- a variety of girls. -- People and personalities are like food. Some like hot dogs, some like hamburgers , steaks. --- Everyone has their preference. --- None are bad -- they are all jus different depending on taste.  --- It's good to have variety --- then we can have our pick who is our favorite. --- Ive liked them all but some more than others. -- Hope we can all enjoy them.

1 hour ago, zac56 said:

ze81 i totally agree with you thats why zoya is my favorite girl in here and nelly! 

Thanks Zac,also like a lot zoya,she doesnt fake things a lot,that makes me like her more..even with that boyfriend that cleary not in her level..thats why i like girls like Dasha and Irma..yes somethimes the to their teatre thing also..BUT..lots of time this girls delivery all to rlc users..not she same as some girls..that are always acting and teasing and almost never do  nothing..zoya,Dasha,Irma,Nelly and some few more are truly in this project...the other girls are just to fool and play with most of rlc users..

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Zac,also like a lot zoya,she doesnt fake things a lot,that makes me like her more..even with that boyfriend that cleary not in her level..thats why i like girls like Dasha and Irma..yes somethimes the to their teatre thing also..BUT..lots of time this girls delivery all to rlc users..not she same as some girls..that are always acting and teasing and almost never do  nothing..zoya,Dasha,Irma,Nelly and some few more are truly in this project...the other girls are just to fool and play with most of rlc users..

Look Ze81 all these girls are auditioning for your reallifecam project, and they are into it and not acting and teasing the viewers. These girls deliver the goods to your project. You would hire them on the spot.

tumblr_niyj0k8AMW1sfv4uko1_400.giftumblr_nvgp3iEJ971uwyadto1_400.giftumblr_nhneh9snMW1u4x22go1_500.giftumblr_o40kx24wXg1r2ktebo1_250.giftumblr_o33wh5QFXV1v1h86yo1_500.giftumblr_mvrbi1nZtb1qztsapo1_400.gif

OH yea these girls can't be in your project because they are just teasing and hiding, get rid of them NOW.  Such terrible people for reallifecam project, they don't give nothing to the viewer just steal the money and waste the time of the viewers

tumblr_o4qim08PxR1ql7ajuo1_500.giftumblr_o0tlv4jcnq1ruz27bo4_500.giftumblr_o33wbg52ds1v1h86yo1_400.giftumblr_mvypvqurJs1t0w0fco1_500.giftumblr_mu2bqbPJ541stp0m7o1_500.giftumblr_mu2bqbPJ541stp0m7o7_250.giftumblr_mupv7eXQ641sk2zebo1_500.gif

stupid-flasher1.gif?w=545stupid-cluelessstupid-computerStupid graphicsDon't be so bitchy emoticon (Swearing emoticons)

The girls we have now are almost perfect. No person -- no girl is perfect and this isnt a fast-food joint to order what you want from the girls. -- They do what they do -- when they want to do it. -- It's not our call -- it's theirs. Got NO ZERO complaints here. -- I love em all -- some a lil more than others.

Archived