Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Oh No!  We'll have Irmabbits  & Ilonabbits.

almost stncld- we will have irmballs, and poly & il rabbits ::)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds good.  Virtual handshake offered lol

taken

12 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

but look what happened to aida and y she was in her room a lot. I have under stand y rita was in her room that was for having peace to do her studies.

Yes Eagle,What i dont understand its why saying that polya doesnt fit the apartment because doesnt do anything..but then Rita would fit?That makes zero sense..because Rita also didnt do almost anything..all day in bedroom in computer with door closed..and very few interation with the other girls..if they said polya doesnt do anything..Elisa should come to her place..that would make sense..because she played a lot,at least for some time.But Rita...was one of the less interactive,funny people i seen in barça apartment.

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

You haven't been around very long then, you do know there has been 24 girls in that apartment ? Most of them were just like Rita would you like me to name them all > they were in the all time favorites girls poll for the apartment

And i seen some of them..but my point it was..why to change polya(because in your opinon she doesnt give almost nothing to the house) for Rita!?She gived a lot less..in two months..just look now at polya..its on her bedroom,door open..topless on bed..smilling..only recordations i keep of Rita its her hours and hours on bed on her computer..and the livingroom exercises..again and again..that or then she was Out all day..so as an rlc resident polya its a lot more participative and involved in all..no studies no silence..just in here to do her work..to rlc and the clients.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Server meltdown.

hahaha- noi, no, no- we all want to watch:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Yury said:

Guys, you're write faster, than I am reading.:biggrin:

speed read Yury hahahaha

7 hours ago, corboblanc said:

quelqu'un a t-il des nouvelles de euromike depuis une semaine?

Does anyone have news of euromike for one week?

Only know that this forum never been so civilizaded and with so many opinions shared without almost anyone insulting anyone neither anything,think this says a lot about some in cc...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only know that this forum never been so civilizaded and with so many opinions shared without almost anyone insulting anyone neither anything,think this says a lot about some in cc...

yes it has become more civilized for now- maybe everyone is waiting for a sex toy party hahahahahaha