Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet you could park a train in Masha's garage :)

many trucks hahahaha- think of Carlsbad cavern's

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Catch y'all later, taking the lady across the street for a bike ride to the beach and to get something to eat.   Remember me beaver and the deal we made :)

will do Harley- will keep an eye on things for you, and hopefully there will be pics to- enjoy your ride, lady friend and eats

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Wonder what the odds are of Ilona using her new toy?

close to zero- I thn\ink she is scared to- also looked like P & I were just talking about it- just saying

Just now, beaver67 said:

close to zero- I thn\ink she is scared to- also looked like P & I were just talking about it- just saying

Id say Ilona got one to not seem left out of the fun. Id be shocked if she used it  and if she does it will be in the downstairs bathroom or somewhere no one can see her.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id say Ilona got one to not seem left out of the fun. Id be shocked if she used it  and if she does it will be in the downstairs bathroom or somewhere no one can see her.

good point, and may well happen, but I also think Polya wants to do it together- just  my thoughts

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe the tub, last time she was here that's the only place she bated, with the shower head.

Guest beaver67
Just now, denizenkane said:

Maybe the tub, last time she was here that's the only place she bated, with the shower head.

yes she did