Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

IS IT JUST ME OR ARE THESE HUGE PHOTOS OF HOPE85'S MAKING THESE PAGES TAKE FOREVER TO LOAD :trashcomputer:

I TRIED DIFFERENT COMPUTERS AND THEY ARE ALL DOING THE SAME THING,IS IT JUST ONLY ME? :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

THAT'S WHY I TRIED DIFFERENT COMPUTERS,,,,MY MACBOOK PRO IS LOADING JUST A SLOW,I GOT TO WAIT FOREVER TO UPLOAD ANYTHING WHENEVER HE UPLOADS A MASSIVE COLLECTION OF GIFS OR PHOTOS ALL AT ONCE. :smoke: :smoke:

i dont know mickey mine is loading well but i just cleaned my registry and temporary files plus defraged my computer.

i would like to ask a question to whom might answer it honestly.  the reason i'm asking it here is this apartment is probably the most watched from what i gather even when the girls are sleeping with hopes of catching something happening.  the question is this, how many of you would subscribe month after month if this apartment didn't exist or is as boring as 85% of the rest of the apartments?  this is what i believe and would like to know what you all think.

Thanks, canito. Who was Jannette? Probably before my time.

Does anyone here think that  Danaya looks a little like Jenny? But, more mature and I'm sure a better personality.

Sorry. The only resemblance I see is the bleached nipples. So far, I like Danaya a lot more than Jenny too.

Mikey, don't worry, Ilona is a looong way from being someone's wife!!! My 27 year old married daughter is 10 times more mature than that girl (I look at her as a girl, not a woman). I mean, she's cute, but acts like an 18 year old. When I was 18 or 19 maybe I would be interested.

just my opinion i think members that subscribe like to watch and enjoy watching the cams on here.no matter if its boring or not.there was a time this apt was down and i still watched rlc.but i only watched the apt.i liked like maya and carla and nellys.i guess people dont mind paying the 45 a month like people like mickey and stndcld and the rest of the subscribed members.they like watching and enjoy it.i like watching it but once one apt.gets boring i just watch another apt.until the other ones get better.like i said just my opinion.