Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

THAT'S WHY I TRIED DIFFERENT COMPUTERS,,,,MY MACBOOK PRO IS LOADING JUST A SLOW,I GOT TO WAIT FOREVER TO UPLOAD ANYTHING WHENEVER HE UPLOADS A MASSIVE COLLECTION OF GIFS OR PHOTOS ALL AT ONCE. :smoke: :smoke:

Your not wrong. Too many gifs on the page slow it down.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YOU GUYS SEE ME UPLOAD A LOT OF STUFF,BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT I ACTUALLY UPLOAD MAYBE 10 PERCENT OF WHAT I ACTUALLY RECORD,,,USUALLY I DON'T UPLOAD BECAUSE THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH GOING ON ALL AT ONCE OR I SIMPLY FORGET,,AND BY THE TIME I REALIZE IT,,IT'S THE NEXT DAY WITH EVEN MORE STUFF TO PILE ON TOP OF THE STUFF FROM THE DAY BEFORE,,,,I'M STILL BACKED UP FROM 2013 AND HAVEN'T UPLOADED ANYTHING FROM BACK THEN,,,,I GOT K&K STUFF THAT NOBODY HERE OR ELSEWHERE HAS SEEN YET,,,,,LAST NIGHT LEV WAS ON THE COUCH AS USUAL WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND(IPAD) AND THE GUEST, AND POOR ZOYA WAS IN THE ROOM HORNY ALONE AND HAD TO RUB ONE OUT ALL BY HERSELF,I SAID I WAS GONNA UPLOAD THAT AND COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT UNTIL I SAW YOU GUYS MENTION LEV HERE JUST NOW. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's too bad that we lose Zoya if Lev goes. I think she is a sweetie.

she is a pretty girl and seems to be fun loving for the little time i've seen her.  the lev character is a totally different story and makes me wonder what a girl like her is doing with a slug like him.

i would like to ask a question to whom might answer it honestly.  the reason i'm asking it here is this apartment is probably the most watched from what i gather even when the girls are sleeping with hopes of catching something happening.  the question is this, how many of you would subscribe month after month if this apartment didn't exist or is as boring as 85% of the rest of the apartments?  this is what i believe and would like to know what you all think.

I enjoy viewing some of the other apartments. But, I don't think I would subscribe more than 1 out of every 3 or 4 months if this apartment did not exist. There  is just not enough variety in any of the others to warrant an on-going month to month membership for me.

I like Zoya, but she lives with this jerk. Why? What does he do for you? You have got to take care of yourself, no one will do it for you. I see people all the time with people who are no good for them, many women have even been abused or killed by them. I don't get it. I guess very low self esteem.

I like Zoya, but she lives with this jerk. Why? What does he do for you? You have got to take care of yourself, no one will do it for you. I see people all the time with people who are no good for them, many women have even been abused or killed by them. I don't get it. I guess very low self esteem.

i agree and most of the time it's because the male in the relationship destroys their self esteem to protect themselves from the girl/woman ever leaving them.  it happens all the time and i truly can't understand it either.  my wife has a friend the same way, her partner belittles her and talks to her like she is a child and basically makes her feel like a piece of dog crap to the point she believes the sorry s.o.b.  she is a pretty woman with a great sense of humor but no self esteem what so ever.  i've told her she needs to leave the s.o.b. even if it takes changing states.

IT'A A SHAME THAT HE WOULD RATHER FINGER HIS IPAD THAN FINGER ZOYA,,,HE'S LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T RUN INTO HER,I SEE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY,,GUYS WHO IGNORE THEIR WOMEN AND THEIR NEEDS,BUT THEY REGRET IT WHEN SHE WISES UP AND LEAVES THEM :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Shot12465.png

Shot12463.png

Shot12464.png

IT'A A SHAME THAT HE WOULD RATHER FINGER HIS IPAD THAN FINGER ZOYA,,,HE'S LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T RUN INTO HER,I SEE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY,,GUYS WHO IGNORE THEIR WOMEN AND THEIR NEEDS,BUT THEY REGRET IT WHEN SHE WISES UP AND LEAVES THEM :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

you or anybody else with a good head on their shoulders!  it is very sad to see something like that.