Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Harley, doesn't that suck. And you feel helpless because there is nothing you can do about it. My wife has a cousin's daughter who is on facebook. I see her all the time there. She has had some issues her whole life. She constantly worries about what other people think and has low self esteem. I try to help her on Facebook. I tell her not to let other people define you. The people who belittle you are not your friends and you needn't listen to them. Those who care won't do that!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I looked back they sometimes run of the night and saw how Ilona used the dog as "watchdog" between her and Danaya. It was either above or beside her all night. Even now when they are awake is the dog in between.  :idk:

she is a pretty girl and seems to be fun loving for the little time i've seen her.  the lev character is a totally different story and makes me wonder what a girl like her is doing with a slug like him.

it is true she's a weet and fucking good girl, but i relized that she also do not like him any more their sex is being once a week +- and that is a simply say 'i do not like you any more as the past'

Yes every day about 2 to 2:30 they go out shopping,clothes, jewelry ,food , oranges you know. They have it made, sleep til noon most of the time and then eat soe fruit, go shopping, then spend the rest of the time on their phones or computers, and now Ipad. What a life huh.