Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I just noticed something. Do thay have a candellight bath every day now?  ??? ... It is like in the "Groundhog Day".

They are doing the same thinks every day. ... And again. ... And again. ... And again. ... And again. .... Every day the same. :wtf: ... Even if they would be the cutest girls on earth, this get boring very fast.  :( ... I would like to see some new girls. Maybe some without laptop.  ::) ... I never thought that I say this but this laptop really starts to annoy me.  :-\

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I guess you never saw me when I get home,I start stripping my clothes off from in the car,and walk up my driveway half naked :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

This is what I have observed in the first 20 minutes of the girls returning home. They both went to their respective rooms. No bags from shopping. Immediately they both striped to their panties(certainly not a normal  for most people). Went to the kitchen in just their panties with boobs a flopping for the delicious Danaya, and the perky hard ass nips of Ilona. Grabbed a snack and  then back to their rooms to sit on the bed and check out what they missed on the electronics devices as usual. Very little conversation between them. No discussion of the days events. Finally Danaya goes to Ilona's door and talks about well I don;t know because I don't speak russian....all activities outside of the nudity i would say is very normal. So much for all the speculation

O Mikey you do  :lmao: crack me up. Danaya made sure and blow out the candles before she got out of the tub it looked like to, but when they are in the bathroom with candles the video sucks for me, it's more like video stills. I don't think she she will ever be comfortable with complete nudity, which for lessons the entertainment value of this apartment for me.

I've been looking at the other apartments a lot more than this for the reasons that have been stated. There're seldom down stairs and this is the first time I've seen the TV off this long. So other than a quick peek I'll wait for better things to come a long. drwho-smiley.gif

But it must have been the shortest common bathroom in the apartment's history.

Do not know what happened out there today, but Ilona covered herself with the blanked as soon Danaya appeared in her doorway afterwards ..

The girls have been home around 1.5 hrs so far total interaction time  between the 2 of them, less than 15 minutes at best. Ilona well we all know what she is doing. Danaya is surfing her pictures on her portfolio, now crawls under the cover to watch videos. Thats entertainment at its best folks !!!!

They say that you never miss what you got until it's gone,All the Nora bashing that we did(including me),At least when she was here she was always doing more stuff instead of being glued to her laptop 24/7,Wherever she is right now she is probably laughing at us and saying "That's what you motherfuckers get for wanting me gone,Now you get to put up with Ilona and her laptop" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She was unfortunately rated totally wrong by some of the people in this forum.  :-\  It is really nice to see, that people get some new perspectives over time. Thx for that. :)  :welcome:

It is also true that this apartment need a little bit more explicitness.  :yes: ... All this candlelight and under the duvet action (if there is any) is simply not really exciting over time. ... I would love to see someone like Nora in this apartment again. ... Especially since she also had hobbies and friends there. Just like in real life.  ::)

BTW, we should also consider that Ilona is also a very nice girl. ... She is simply stuck in her routine and need some time off, I think.