Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

When Ilona comes back there could be some sex between Irma and her. -- Ilona seems to be coming out of her shell, and being more sexual. -- I may be wrong tho.

Not expectting all that far..sex..but they could have more steam moments like the one in shower etc..but the main doubt its What llona will return...the same that left..or the old llona...she was going not stop and boom..vacations..could be just an coincidence and nothing special..but gess we will se it when she comeback..will she be the "new" llona or the "older" llona...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

so you problably didnt see her interacting with Fidel...very very troubles there lol

Is that the boyfriends name? I saw her try and seduce him to have sex with her on cam many times, but he was to shy and awkward with the RLC situation, that was on his part tho not hers

1 hour ago, Jay Adams said:

Is that the boyfriends name? I saw her try and seduce him to have sex with her on cam many times, but he was to shy and awkward with the RLC situation, that was on his part tho not hers

Gess anyone knows his real name,for most its just "Fidel",didnt like Vika but agree with you,she tried and tried to something with him..but the dude only had eyes for the pc and phone..More than shy or awakward most problably he have some mental illness,or some disorder..or both.One thing for sure..some of the worst moments in this apartment were provived by the couple..bad bad times indeed,now its ages better.Well at least its my opinion,some problably liked more that time.

Just an curiosity(and of topic)this forum treat its reaching 50.000 posts..and the july post its near 250 posts,anyone have any ideia of the max posts an month as reached?Well just glad to see cc its going nicely.