Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Let's work it this way: It's OK to disagree with opinions about girls on this thread, but let's not argue or fight. That's for the Rant forum.

Let's keep it on topic if possible, card design threads go over to the card thread on Old Dudes, Leora comments over to Leora comments, etc.

If this topic slows down and gets boring when the girls slow down and get boring, fine. There are simply too many fricken' posts in this topic everyday already. I can't keep up with any of it.

Hey, Euromike: Thanks for the pix with Kristi in the rodent ears. I've developed a fondness for cute little women with rodent ears for some inexplicable reason since I've been on this board...  :P ;D

I'd say, legr, that he was 69 but somehow I think it means what we want Ilona to do with Danaya! Nah, mikey is just a young one to us I guess, lol!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Too bad , it won't happen maybe in another world.  But they kissed tonight and Ilona played with Danaya breasts and then BAM ! she sent her to her room.  What a douche!

47 years younger than you,love Europe,love to watch two ladies doing the 69 :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao:

you can see two ladies doing the 69 at any given time on any day of the week, why would you possibly want to see any girls of this apartment do a 69?  is it that it will make you feel better about dishing out the $45 every month?  is it about you sitting at home waiting to capture the most unreal capture of the decade?  please tell me what it is!

Mikey, please don't put me in a home in Florida, I hate Florida. You know the Late Night Show with Seth Meyers? He does this segment, Is it Fake or is it Florida? Comes up with all the stupid things that happen in Florida and you have to guess if it is fake or did it really happen in Florida.

Please tell me no one here on this forum is from Florida!!!

Yeah, right mikey, you're 21 and I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn!!

Oh and stay positive mikey. I think Harley is channeling his best dfCcap! Someone has to be the cynic!

47 years younger than you,love Europe,love to watch two ladies doing the 69 :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao:

There are a total of three "All girls" RLC apartments. Sad to say, I don't think this is the apartment that will be hosting a 69 event. The other two are better bets.

Mikey, please don't put me in a home in Florida, I hate Florida. You know the Late Night Show with Seth Meyers? He does this segment, Is it Fake or is it Florida? Comes up with all the stupid things that happen in Florida and you have to guess if it is fake or did it really happen in Florida.

Please tell me no one here on this forum is from Florida!!!

Yeah, right mikey, you're 21 and I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn!!

Oh and stay positive mikey. I think Harley is channeling his best dfCcap! Someone has to be the cynic!

i'm not sure what you mean by me channeling my best dfccap, could you enlighten me please.

You do realize that I was not talking about the girls in this apartment right?

I was talking about ladies in general,when you don't read or comprehend correctly what someone is talking about,that's when you end up making a comment like this,I was asked a question by Legrandrobert and I answered him,so I don't get how you got paying $45 bucks/month an sitting around waiting on a capture out of 15 words.

you can see two ladies doing the 69 at any given time on any day of the week, why would you possibly want to see any girls of this apartment do a 69?  is it that it will make you feel better about dishing out the $45 every month?  is it about you sitting at home waiting to capture the most unreal capture of the decade?  please tell me what it is!

Man, you young guys type too fucking fast, my old fingers can't keep up! Three more fucking posts while I type one freaking sentence!

Harley, why don't you not make it personal! If you don't want to spend the money, don't spend it. I tried one time to keep you here when you got discouraged. But if you don't like it, don't stay.

Foamy, I am chastened appropriately. I will take further card stuff over to Old Dudes, although only bookmaster ever looked there! Let me just finish getting info from everyone on the girls. Then we can design the game there, play there.

And I don't think people are out of control here with their posts about other girls. When we get more interesting stuff here, I am sure that will be all people talk about. After all, no one talked about anything else  when Kami and Kristy were here!