Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, daily said:

botika tu n'as pas encore utilisé le mot Estafadores dans tes commentaires cela me Surprend :biggrin:

Todo llegara, si es extraño 4-5 comentarios y todavía no los llame est................

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

LOL That what friend do for other friend. Also you my not have seen this. Ilona hug and kiss Polya bye and Ilona went to the kitchen where Irma was and did not give her a hug or a kiss or a good bye. She just grab some thing and went out the door. Also Ilona did not have make up on so she my have went to a photo shoot. The proof will be when she come back and if she has a lot of makeup on

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

LOL That what friend do for other friend. Also you my not have seen this. Ilona hug and kiss Polya bye and Ilona went to the kitchen where Irma was and did not give her a hug or a kiss or a good bye. She just grab some thing and went out the door. Also Ilona did not have make up on so she my have went to a photo shoot. The proof will be when she come back and if she has a lot of makeup on

This morning they were in very good mood with lots of fondling. So I do not think there is any problem between them. They live close and it becomes a habit

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Bonnie.  Do you know what kind of clothes she had in the bag?

leather pants, lacquer boots, whip and mask 

LOL - just kidding

• Upvote 1

Sorry i just woke up and miss that part but the bag was stuff so she my not be back today.I think she was with Nora last night and Nora my have got her some work. Nora bought over cleaning supplie and after that Ilona left so i think she went with her