Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Anyone else hear the english dirty talk they were both laughing about in Ilonas room just a bit ago. I couldnt hear very well from my fone but i heard Ilona saying " I want your tongue in my pussy"  so sexy hearing her speak in that way in english.

I do always say when a picture I post was taken far as possible. If I do not say then you can assume it is near the the time of the post. I do wish other people would do the same. Even I was fooled by a Leora picture the other day so I had to investigate and concluded that it had been taken a few days before.

Note for Admin :  Is there any way to attach the DATE a picture was taken in the Picture Thread ?  Now that pics and comments are separated

I cannot tell if the picture I am looking at was taken today, yesterday or a month ago .  I see that there is a date/time that goes with the picture

but that only provides info on when the member POSTED the pic and not when it was actually taken !

Strange.........no pics coming from the upstairs action ?

There is no action upstairs. Just 2 girls making fun of people that they see or read about on the PC. I wouldn't expect any real action between these two. I think Danaya might be willing, but not Ilona.