Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Polya is just like Layla in the bedroom, one must use your imagination to visualize. TIME for Polya to go...... 3 weeks of her is plenty, she kills the abidance in the apartment with her stuck up ass. I think she started some shit between Irma and Ilona because she is jealous :cool::cool:

Dont agree,if otheres stayed two full months why cant she stay the same!?She already Did a lot more than some of them!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

you are so full of it, she only faces the camera in the shower to get her towel, quit telling people things that are not true ZE..... I take Rita any day over Polya at least she was real and not fake a botox made woman, plastic surgeon made woman................ Rita was pure natural beauty in it's purest form. 

POLYA

bigger-lips-naturally-without-botox.jpgBotox%20Injections%20in%20Lips.jpg42579-200x300-Botoxlip.jpg

Lol..yes i am full of sheaper...Rita was always with the other girls..made things with them..played with them..and never took showers back to cams...lolll..with botox or not..i dont cair..polya plays and stays in livingroom with the other girls..enter the games..laughts a lot with all..takes a lot of normal showers..and have the bedroom door open a lot of times..not like the other one...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..yes i am full of sheaper...Rita was always with the other girls..made things with them..played with them..and never took showers back to cams...lolll..with botox or not..i dont cair..polya plays and stays in livingroom with the other girls..enter the games..laughts a lot with all..takes a lot of normal showers..and have the bedroom door open a lot of times..not like the other one...

Rita was the way she was because of Vika 3 times, and Elisa the loner. Rita is very chatty kathy in the right place, like with K&K. Polya is as fake as they come period. You are just don't understand true beauty, and like fake games and planned nudity like on Voyeur Villa, that is a shame Ze as you miss the real true voyeuristic aspects of this site.

you are so full of it, she only faces the camera in the shower to get her towel, quit telling people things that are not true ZE..... I take Rita any day over Polya at least she was real and not fake a botox made woman, plastic surgeon made woman................ Rita was pure natural beauty in it's purest form. 

POLYA

bigger-lips-naturally-without-botox.jpgBotox%20Injections%20in%20Lips.jpg42579-200x300-Botoxlip.jpg

And again i say..i dont cair if she its pretty or not..i found her boring as hell..even calculist with the cams..knowing the exactly spot to do thing without cams getting it etc..she only cair for her things and dont cair the rlc users..she stayed or Out the apartment or inside her bedroom in her bedroom on computer..almost didnt interact with the other girls..didnt enter games neither nothing..only thing she Did was the boring same every time living room exercises..for me one of worst residentes i seen in barça apartment.Will always think this way,and no one in make her her an good resident..because truly she wasnt..an girl that comes to the house and stays loked in bedroom never will be an good resident.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And again i say..i dont cair if she its pretty or not..i found her boring as hell..even calculist with the cams..knowing the exactly spot to do thing without cams getting it etc..she only cair for her things and dont cair the rlc users..she stayed or Out the apartment or inside her bedroom in her bedroom on computer..almost didnt interact with the other girls..didnt enter games neither nothing..only thing she Did was the boring same every time living room exercises..for me one of worst residentes i seen in barça apartment.Will always think this way,and no one in make her her an good resident..because truly she wasnt..an girl that comes to the house and stays loked in bedroom never will be an good resident.

Oh I see so your talking about Danaya who spent 18 hours a day in her bedroom covered up right she was a bad resident too right ?

Here the bottom line We had girls in there Like Irma & Rita & Polya before and as long as that apt stay on line we will all ways Have a Irma & Rita & Polya come in there. There will never ever be 3 girls in there the same. RLC can't never get there shit right. So it going to all ways be the some o some o

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Rita was the way she was because of Vika 3 times, and Elisa the loner. Rita is very chatty kathy in the right place, like with K&K. Polya is as fake as they come period. You are just don't understand true beauty, and like fake games and planned nudity like on Voyeur Villa, that is a shame Ze as you miss the real true voyeuristic aspects of this site.

Lol..now its Vika fault..always trying finding excuses to her..lol..she was with Irma some days and didnt changed an bit....lol..Elisa the loner..lolllll..Stay with your boring Rita that give zero to rlc..just dont say more lies.Elisa was great!Much better resident than Rita!Rita catch Irma a lot of days and didnt change an bit...Poor Irma only got some good teammate with arriving of llona.

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Here the bottom line We had girls in there Like Irma & Rita & Polya before and as long as that apt stay on line we will all ways Have a Irma & Rita & Polya come in there. There will never ever be 3 girls in there the same. RLC can't never get there shit right. So it going to all ways be the some o some o

But everyone that have eyes seen how bad resident Rita was..polya isnt being great but please..she alread Did a lot more than Rita..and she only here for some weeks..how many times Did you seen Rita topless in living room having fun with the others like all tem three actual do several times already?Or how many times Did you see Rita bedroom door open?List goes on....polya without being great its miles better resident that Rita..simples because the other was very poor.

• Upvote 1

she was great because all she did was masturbate all the time, run around naked and show her pussy and tits, that is all you are here for ZE, that is the only reason you watch RLC is T*A nothing else matters to you. period, so if a girl wont stick her fingering her pussy or grab her boobs and play with her nipples, she just isn't good for the site. you act like a 15 yr old adolescent that is going through puberity, oh that right that is what you are. LMAO

I done with this conversation because I feel like I am talking to one of my children:huh:

Just now, Thestarider said:

she was great because all she did was masturbate all the time, run around naked and show her pussy and tits, that is all you are here for ZE, that is the only reason you watch RLC is T*A nothing else matters to you. period, so if a girl wont stick her fingering her pussy or grab her boobs and play with her nipples, she just isn't good for the site. you act like a 15 yr old adolescent that is going through puberity, oh that right that is what you are. LMAO

I done with this conversation because I feel like I am talking to one of my children:huh:

That it..What else more could be..Rita was an fantastic rlc resident,vibrant,full of life,that was very Nice to fallow só What reason would i What for not like her!?Really some are just unbeliviable..Glad we all see how horrible and boring she was..with nudity or without nudity..with masturbation or without it..with VV to without it...just cant acept her pretty(in their personal opinion)Rita was an flop in barça apartment.

Just now, ze81 said:

That it..What else more could be..Rita was an fantastic rlc resident,vibrant,full of life,that was very Nice to fallow só What reason would i What for not like her!?Really some are just unbeliviable..Glad we all see how horrible and boring she was..with nudity or without nudity..with masturbation or without it..with VV to without it...just cant acept her pretty(in their personal opinion)Rita was an flop in barça apartment.

The first time a boy sees a naked woman.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lol..Elisa was great not only because she masturbate,BUT..because she was kinde,she talked with all girls,she didnt hide cams,she was an cool vibe and she wasnt closed all the time in the bedroom wich make her even Nice to fallow,because others stayed closed in bedroom for hours and hours..