Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

So they fuck with us, huh? I mean I am not surprised, others have done it before. And we know this is a show. But, really, at least make an attempt to act like you aren't just fucking with us!!! I mean it isn't like I am getting this for free!

When you watch a movie, the actors don't suddenly look into the camera and say I know you want this so I am  not giving it to you. Who would pay for that movie? Like you are watching the old Star Wars and Darth Vader is about to die and the actor looks at the camera and says to the audience, I'm about to die, oops spoiler alert!

This stuff really pisses me off. I can watch other apartments like Nelly where she smiles at us, walks around nude in the kitchen and even masturbates with a smile. No, middle finger, fuck you, ooh I want to suck your pussy.

Fuck you, Ilona!

I'm starting to get fed up also, nothing real here.  All for the camera no passion, just horseplay.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

hi everyone just got on for a few min.i dont know what they are talking about.but by the time they get out they will be prummed.i have read a few post from alot of people on here today.and i came to the conclusion that i will stop watching this apt.until everything starts to be fun again.and that i also understand they are not here to entertain us.but i just decided to stop watching rlc in general  i will check up on time to time on here to find out whats going on and checkout the pics but as for now im done here.from my behalf i just wanna thank all of the people who post pics.and videos and all of you that comment on this forum.with out you guys there wouldnt be a forum.and a big thank you to the mods StndCld and Foamy for trying to keep this forum peaceful.

Yes, I'd like to know what they were talking about.

First almost half an hour monologue from Danaya, where Ilona looks well surprised. So spoke Ilona relentlessly in the next 45 min,,, Danaya looked to be very bothered or upset ..

But there must be a new record for Ilona without taking up cell phone during the whole bath, which lasted over 1.5 hours ...  :clap: :clap: