Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

On 18.7.2016 at 7:38 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Noldus kommer til å bli så fornøyd når han kommer tilbake, og at store Dreamer24 også!

I was simply shocked :cry:
Got a little notice yesterday, but did not like this.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

quelqu'un aurait-il la soirée cams libres enregistré svp, j'ai tout raté!!! apparemment cela n'a pas plu à tout le monde!!!

would anyone Free cams evening registered please, I missed everything !!! apparently it did not please everyone !!!

I'm sure Irma and Ilona will said Anna or Adele, if it was one of those who were to come back and not Blondie .. RLC have not renamed the girls who have come for the second time.

5 minutes ago, mrbusi said:

Hva er de damene gjør nå? Visste festen fortsette oppe?

Irma has just sprayed hot water and something she mixed up the pussy. Now she is on the bed and looking at the phone, while she boilers with pussy

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well if Adele show up then we all no for sure Adele and Polya will never stay in the apt so we won't see much of them

Bonnie- you will still see Polya, as she only goes out 2-3 times a week, and if it is Adele- I could care less if she is there or not- think I can suffer through 9 days of her being there, but I will be surely tested to watch this apartment  while she is there- my thoughts