Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

so polya climbed into Irma's bed this morning or was it Irma that did that and pulled the covers over them?

yes, but it was in 3 minuttes and only talking

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

non packing so far... 
I understand of course that she affected the country she may have family and friends in has introduced 3-month exception condition and 35,000 people have been sacked

yes I did know about being affected by what is going on, sure that is not helping

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Irma dressed up to go out. 

I saw that noldus, and Ilona in shower- wonder what's up ????????

Strange goings-on afoot tonight, twice Irma has shown Ilona a message on her phone, and Ilona has written the reply for her. Now very suddenly Irma is going out, all new clothes. Maybe related to their leaving the apartment? 

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Strange goings-on afoot tonight, twice Irma has shown Ilona a message on her phone, and Ilona has written the reply for her. Now very suddenly Irma is going out, all new clothes. Maybe related to their leaving the apartment? 

I know Ben, and the mood Irma is in- not sure if this is good or not- hope she is careful, hopefully won't be gone to long

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Now some makeup for Irma, but not heavy makeup. She's meeting someone, very late for a date though/ Lots of whispering between the girls

well she is suppose to have a boy-friend there- who knows ?????