Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

i think Ilona is going too, not good to go out alone late.

hope so, I feel a little better now- done want anything to happen to either of them when so close to leaving- know what I mean ?????

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

A new shirt for Ilona too, she had to cut the label off. Maybe an invite to a party? But they don't seem that excited. Not sure they're meeting guys, Ilona still has a pad in her underwear

and Irma still has infection- hopefully not out to long- I know you will be waiting for their return Noldus::)

If I had to guess, I'd say this outing is more more business than pleasure. Maybe an invite from Nora to something important? They seem quite serious, and Ilona was doing a lot of texting on Irma's phone - we know Ilona is the businesswoman of the two. Both dressed casually and comfortably, not sexily

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If I had to guess, I'd say this outing is more more business than pleasure. Maybe an invite from Nora to something important? They seem quite serious, and Irma was doing a lot of texting on Irma's phone - we know Ilona is the businesswoman of the two. Both dressed casually and comfortably, not sexily

i tend to agree, hopefully they are not gone long, i want to sleep easy tonight 

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

See ya later girls, take care out there!

yes Ben- be careful & safe- maybe be hope by 2 ?????????

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If I had to guess, I'd say this outing is more more business than pleasure. Maybe an invite from Nora to something important? They seem quite serious, and Ilona was doing a lot of texting on Irma's phone - we know Ilona is the businesswoman of the two. Both dressed casually and comfortably, not sexily

good thought Ben, that would not surprise me if they were meeting Nora, and we would definitively know if they were going out for pleasure- it would be written all over their faces hahahahaha