Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

She created this apt. but she had her good days and her bad days, like everybody else.

Maybe so... But I've seen no proof that she is still involved with it. Showing up to visit someone she knows doesn't count.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It was her personality that didn't sit well with me. And I found her to be boring. Watching her sewing is the same as watching Ilona on her tablet. 

DES- I to had a hard time with her, but towards the end, I softened up a bit- know what I mean, and yes her personality sucked.

thanks for you help tonight, and I know since Irma is a sleep- you will know how to wake her up HAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, legrandrobert said:

I never said she was still involved, Beaver did.

yes I did, and it has been stated by several people that she is still involved- example- why sis she bring TP, bathroom supplies, etc the other night, why not a maintenance person- I did hear her voice, and know it was her, and Kiko- just stating what I heard is all DES

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she started the Barcelona apartment and stayed there about a year, and still has a hand in it, she is behind the scene now- if you check out the old stuff you will learn more about her. She is friends with a lot the girls who come to this apartment- that is all I am going to say- fair enough ?????

absolutely :biggrin:

Nora wasn't bad all the time, she threw a few parties, bated lights on over the cover with her dildo, fucked and BJ kiko and started the twister game,, showered with the tenants and even massaged Kamilla and was massaged half naked in the LR by Kristy.  Like I said she wasn't always all that bad.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

yes I did, and it has been stated by several people that she is still involved- example- why sis she bring TP, bathroom supplies, etc the other night, why not a maintenance person- I did hear her voice, and know it was her, and Kiko- just stating what I heard is all DES

I can live with that. And I'm sure to catch hell for what I've said. But screw it. I just find it funny that some think she's miss prefect and Gods gift to man. And get upset because Irma is more popular along with a few other girls on RLC.:shy:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Nora wasn't bad all the time, she threw a few parties, bated lights on over the cover with her dildo, fucked and BJ kiko and started the twister game,, showered with the tenants and even massaged Kamilla and was massaged half naked in the LR by Kristy.  Like I said she wasn't always all that bad.

Ooooohhh...dildo play!  Nice one :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I can live with that. And I'm sure to catch hell for what I've said. But screw it. I just find it funny that some think she's miss prefect and Gods gift to man. And get upset because Irma is more popular along with a few other girls on RLC.:shy:

DES, she's in the past now.

I would like to know what the girls did before they went out tonight.   I know Ilona is supposedly on the rag & Irma has a vaginal infection.   What I would like to know is did they both shower and if so,  did they pay special attention to the honey pot or just get in soap up, rinse, and get out?   I know that just because a girl is on her period that that doesn't mean she won't have sex.   I'm not saying they went out to have sex and I'm not saying that they didn't,  but I find it very strange what I have read about their behavior tonight.    I know Irma is home and Ilona is still out......very strange happenings tonight in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I know what you are saying DES- she was not gods gift to anyone, in my eyes, and it has already been proven that Irma is, and has been the most popular girl on RLC. also- so what if you catch hell- you just stated your opinion, and if they can't accept that- oh well- shit happens- I am just saying

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Ooooohhh...dildo play!  Nice one :biggrin:

yes- quite a few times, and she showed her 2 dildo's to K & K, and said they could borrow them if they wanted- what can I say- it happened