Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I know what you are saying DES- she was not gods gift to anyone, in my eyes, and it has already been proven that Irma is, and has been the most popular girl on RLC. also- so what if you catch hell- you just stated your opinion, and if they can't accept that- oh well- shit happens- I am just saying

Many of the tenants now and before are more likeable than Nora, but I wouldn't call er a b-tch.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

it looked to me that Ilona paid more attention to her kitty than her body - but I got the feeling it was because she's on her period.  Didn't catch what Irma did.

I did notice Ilona bring some spare pads, knowing she'd be out late perhaps?

but I have no idea as why she isn't back yet...

shame for me as I would have liked to watch her a bit in bed before I have to log off... not likely now with only 10min left of online time for me :cry:

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

it looked to me that Ilona paid more attention to her kitty than her body - but I got the feeling it was because she's on her period.  Didn't catch what Irma did.

shame for me as I would have liked to watch her a bit in bed before I have to log off... not likely now with only 10min left of online time for me :cry:

If what you say is true, then I think this trip out for Ilona is business & pleasure!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would like to know what the girls did before they went out tonight.   I know Ilona is supposedly on the rag & Irma has a vaginal infection.   What I would like to know is did they both shower and if so,  did they pay special attention to the honey pot or just get in soap up, rinse, and get out?   I know that just because a girl is on her period that that doesn't mean she won't have sex.   I'm not saying they went out to have sex and I'm not saying that they didn't,  but I find it very strange what I have read about their behavior tonight.    I know Irma is home and Ilona is still out......very strange happenings tonight in my opinion.

Harley- they were doing nothing out of the ordinary tonight- Ilona took a very quick shower before she left- just a quick rinse off, and Irma was receiving messages on her phone that Ilona answered- they were not dressed up- shorts & shirts, Irma did do makeup- that's about it- nothing special that I saw

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Many of the tenants now and before are more likeable than Nora, but I wouldn't call er a b-tch.

agree- but very close

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

have a good night purple

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

You really don't like her............lol

not at first, but she wasn't to bad at the end, so overall- she was ok with me