Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Always feel strange seing this guest doing things that just make them look ridiculously..there is now one guest baking an "bath" in c& s house..but as others guest the dude Thakes the bath clothed and in the small bide..just looks silly..myself if I was an guest one of two things..or I would Thake an normal bath or if i didn't want to show nothing I simples wouldn't do this figures..and didn't bath at all..or I would Thake it outside..just glad the girl guest just acted naturally and did it as usually.

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not bad looking... And if you prefer a little more in the back side she has it. :biggrin: 

What you mean Des?One thing I notice the two cams in living room aren't very well positionated..I mean when the couple  is on the couche we will not see what they are watching on tv..just an little detailed..but thinks counts something..the second cam that have dinner table..she it's there but I think she had to turn the tv a lot just to be able to watch..

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What you mean Des?One thing I notice the two cams in living room aren't very well positionated..I mean when the couple  is on the couche we will not see what they are watching on tv..just an little detailed..but thinks counts something..the second cam that have dinner table..she it's there but I think she had to turn the tv a lot just to be able to watch..

She's got a big butt and hips on her. Nicely shaped but still. Just saying.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They rearranged the furniture back to the original placement. C&M moved the couch to the other wall and shifted cam 2 slightly. You could see the tv in the original camera position.

Il y a 6 heures, sulzer25059 a dit :

Je ne aime pas les pensées que les filles sont les travailleurs du sexe. Son pas agréable et certainement pas de preuve pointe vers elle. Ilona était tranquillement excité au sujet de quelque chose la nuit dernière qu'elle recevait beaucoup de messages et a continué à aller à son comprimé. Elle a été Wispering à irma à ce sujet et puis elle habillés de façon décontractée mais avait l'air vraiment bien. Qui sait qui elle est allée voir, mais il est allé obvuously bien si elle est restée si longtemps que l'on ne lui ressemblait pas du tout. Irma vient peut-être été son wingman! 

Glad elle est de retour en toute sécurité bien. 

non, vous avez raison, les filles sont des top modèles internationaux richissimes, ce qui leur permet de passer leurs vies en voyages dans des destinations de rêves, et de bénéficier de vacances permanente!!!! un shooting pour une marque de dentifrice, et c'est 10 ans de vacances à dubai, Singapour et koh phi phi!!!

no, you're right, girls are top international models wealthy, allowing them to spend their lives traveling in dream destinations, and benefit from permanent vacation !!!! a shoot for a brand of toothpaste, and it is 10 years of holidays in Dubai, Singapore and koh phi phi !!!:biggrin: