Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

After some much needed sleep,  I stand by what I have said about the actions of Irma and especially Ilona last night.   I'm not looking to be called names because of my opinions but yet that is something that a person as myself has to live with to say what they think and I'm good with that!   I received a short video clip of when I Ilona came home this morning and the first thing I seen that she did was go to her closet, the doors on the left and retrieve her wallet and then disappeared into the laundry room for several minutes where to me she pulled the money she made out of her shorts and put it in her wallet and then put the wallet back deep in her closet.   You all can call me crazy but that is what happened.   Let the lynching begin!!

25 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Is it just me or is there a cold front between Polya and Lola ??   My mistake things seem to be OK.

I have not noticed anything. They were good friends and talked and laughed together this morning.
Now I've been gone an hour, so it must in that case happened in that time.

OMG!! WOW!!  I absolutely LOVE to watch Ilona!! :heart:

Watching her move around in the flat this afternoon, then undress, shower and get dressed again is something I will enjoy over and over! :biggrin:

As it turns out, she is EXACTLY the reason why I joined RLC.  I can't tell you how happy I am :biggrin:  I get to watch all the bits I was hoping for!! (well...almost...she need to wear something similar to them DuoBalls (Ben-Wa balls) that Irma has. Than would be another big WOW!!)

• Upvote 1