Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

See guys this is how an dude should behave in cams not that Fidel dude..he is still shy but he talks with the other girls and just act normal,and bet he have don't gona stay long days because he knows that isn't wright..just to point out how selfish and unfair both vika and her dude were..if you don't stand an place full of cams filming you don't go then..simple as that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Becomes a completely different party tonight than we had two days ago, that's for sure. Irma is on the way out and will certainly not be back before 3:30 tonight either .. Guess i. The only thing that can happen is that Lola sharing bed with Ilona, if Polya's bf overnight

Irma is going out to finish what Ilona started last night!

The k&k party it's just the usual thing..nothing special gona happen..they gona play card games in living rom for hours then everybody leaves..or one of the guest sleeps in guest room..the same party in an loooopppppp

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Becomes a completely different party tonight than we had two days ago, that's for sure. Irma is on the way out and will certainly not be back before 3:30 tonight either .. Guess i. The only thing that can happen is that Lola sharing bed with Ilona, if Polya's bf stay overnight

Would be an giant surprise if something happened between polya and boyfriend...if he stays probably he gona sleep in living room or he gona leaves..this is not an Elisa or one girl like her.But hope I am wrong!!