Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I hate to admit it, I'm not crazy with Ilona, but I'm in love with her titties.  Perky just the right size for a mouthfull and those nipples, always pointing and erect like two antennas. I would like so much to bite on them.  (I like big breasts too but Ilona's just get me horny.)  There I had to get it of my breasts  I mean chest.

I Wonder what kind of "job" that you have to bring a razor to.  Or she might be gone for a few days but still a razor ?

Maybe she shaves pussies for a living................................LOL !  Are we sure that what she put in her purse was actually a razor ?

This the same routine that has been going on since Sara and White opened the apartment back up, There has been all kinds of speculation as to what exactly the girls are doing. I am of the opinion they aspiring models going to do a gig, I just bet you money that Danaya will home between 8 to 10 their time. If this in fact the same pattern as the other girls. Isn't it fun to be a voyeur and try to figure what is going on!!!! :headache: Don't forget to wish Ilona a happy birthday.

This the same routine that has been going on since Sara and White opened the apartment back up, There has been all kinds of speculation as to what exactly the girls are doing. I am of the opinion they aspiring models going to do a gig, I just bet you money that Danaya will home between 8 to 10 their time. If this in fact the same pattern as the other girls. Isn't it fun to be a voyeur and try to figure what is going on!!!! :headache: Don't forget to wish Ilona a happy birthday.

I just wondered what kind of job I never said anything to mislead anybody but why not shave before you go ?

And can I wish Ilona Happy Birthday with a kiss on both titties ?

don't worry about them growing ilona, they are perfect just the way they are!  i just love her pert nipples that are always standing at attention.

So it seems I'm not the only one who loves Ilona's titties.  How many more of you guys do but won't admit it