Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if you guys agree..but probability four girls in barca apartment isn't the best thing..I mean..probably just an natural thing but..more than an group of four girls having some fun time togheter..it seems two pairs of girls in each side having fun togheter and sometimes all get togheter..guess three girls work better.

I can see where you're coming from ze but I would say it depends on the individuals. I&I knew each other from before and are a unit so Polya was probably glad to see Lola to give her more company so now we have two pairs teamed up. I guess the ideal situation would be three girls of a similar bi tastes to ensure the perfect manage a trois. Oh for the joy!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

not in the beginning :-) 

Noldus- did I read right, that you said that Irma & Polya were talking earlier, and everything seemed to be ok between them ?????

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Noldus- did I read right, that you said that Irma & Polya were talking earlier, and everything seemed to be ok between them ?????

That's what I saw this morning.