Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I still Wonder how tall Lola is. close to 5' 10" maybe ??

I wondered that too.  I saw her standing next to Ilona and she appeared to be a few inches taller.  My guess is Ilona is about 5'6" so she may be closer to 6'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, albacore said:

I wondered that too.  I saw her standing next to Ilona and she appeared to be a few inches taller.  My guess is Ilona is about 5'6" so she may be closer to 6'

Right she's even taller than Polya.

A standard worktop in Europe stands about 3 ft off the ground and she stood against the kitchen it only came to her bum so she must be about 6'3" I'd say. My son in law is 6'6" and he stands about the same comparing to kitchen units.

All I know is they must be great legs to climb up and greet her delightful cameltoe that awaits at the top of them :angel:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

A standard worktop in Europe stands about 3 ft off the ground and she stood against the kitchen it only came to her bum so she must be about 6'3" I'd say. My son in law is 6'6" and he stands about the same comparing to kitchen units.

All I know is they must be great legs to climb up and greet her delightful cameltoe that awaits at the top of them :angel:

A big climb for me, I'm 5' 4".............:biggrin::biggrin: But it would be Worth it.,

• Upvote 1