Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know what the hell you are talking about Ze81,,you and others keep on talking about this forum getting back to being good as it was in the past,,,guess what,,,it was good in the past before all of you Migrated here from RLFCM,Voyeur Villa,Watchme24/7,Chaturbate,,and all the other perverted Websites that all of you crawled out of to get here.

I am one of the biggest reasons why this website has become so popular over the years,,I have contributed more to this place than every single one of you who hate me combined,,all you guys brought here was Flame wars and nothing but negativity,,,,,And anyone who has been around long enough will know that I'm telling the truth.

And this constant hate towards me because what?    I don't fall in line behind what you guys say,,,,,,,if you notice something,,,the only people agreeing with you are the same folks who were with you over at Voyeur Villa,,,,,,nobody who is outside of your friends circle ever agree's with a single thing you ever say,,,,,just look at who likes your comments,,,it's the exact same group of guys,,,most of whom hate me no matter what anyway ,,and all it takes is for someone to say something negative towards me for them to run a give that comment a like.

The biggest problem with this place is that it has WAY TOO MANY OLD ASS MISERABLE MEN ON HERE,,,Although some of my closest friends on CC are of retirement age or pretty close to it,,and I get along with them wonderfully,,,and most people on here I get along with because I treat them with the same respect they treat me,,,ANYONE WHO I TALK TO ON A REGULAR BASIS WILL TELL YOU THAT I"M A PRETTY NICE GUY WHEN TREATED WITH RESPECT. You give it to me and I will always receive it back 10 fold,,,,,but you come on here and constantly troll me and harass the heck outta me just because I said something that you don't like,,,then you get the dark side of Mikey,,,I don't like the Flame Wars,,but it never started until all of you trouble makers showed up on here.

AND WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY ALL THIS HATE FOR ME,,,LET ME GIVE EXAMPLES OF WHY SOME OF YOU HATE ME,,AND ANYONE READING THIS ASK YOURSELF IF NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE,,,,WHY ONE GUY CAN OUT OF THE BLUE HATE ON ANOTHER GUY ON HERE,,FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THAN SOME BULLSHIT REASONS.

WHY SOME OF YOU HATE MIKEY.

1. I POST TOO MANY PHOTOS

2. I WRITE IN ALL CAPS AND IN COLORS LIKE THORHART JUST HATED ME FOR.

3. I GIVE MY OWN OPINION JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

4. I DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAY.

5. I DEFEND RITA AND K&K

6. I HAVE A LOT OF VOTES/GOOD REPUTATION

7. I LOVE MY BABY RITA (THEY HATE ME CALLING HER MY BABY)

8. I DON'T LET ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO SAY OR HOW TO SPEAK MY MIND.

9. I AM PRETTY DAMN SMART AND I USUALLY AM RIGHT ABOUT MY OBSERVATIONS AND COMMENTS

10. I AM SOMEHOW A PROTECTED SPECIES AND THE MODS GIVE ME A PASS ON EVERYTHING. (SHIT I WISH THAT WERE THE CASE)

11. I MAKE PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR COMMENTS OR MAKE THEM HAVE TO RUN IT BY ME FOR APPROVAL BEFORE THEY CAN POST IT.

12. I DON'T LET THEM BULLY ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

13. I NEVER ACCEPT DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN MY OWN,,AND ALWAYS GO AFTER PEOLE WHO I DON'T AGREE WITH.

This post it's just creepy..just some of your points that are just disturbing..12..I don't let them bully me and get away with it...this from the dude that bullies lots of people..and in my personal case..you call me all sort of bad things(bulling me)without me saying nothing to you..just because I didn't like Rita..other point..13..I never accept different opinions than my own..and go after people I don't agree with..man that's it's soo wrong...point 5..I defend Rita and k and k..that would be fine..IF..you accept that other people don't like them and have different tastes than you..thing you just don't do.And the list goes on..man i start to believe that you are so protect because other easues..your posts are not from normal healt persons..sorry for you.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I keep on hearing about this shit about making this form great again,,or go back to how it was before,,it kinda sounds like our current Presidential Elections lol.

This forum was great before there was a Ze81,Harley,Mr.BOX,Spoon,Thorhart,Kriss66,Botika,Maxfactor,Ridgerunner,Dave,Damutt11,,and a bunch of others that I'm too tired to name right now,,,but if you go back to the old archive pages,,you know the good old days,,none of these guys existed back then,,and it was all peace harmony and love,,and Mikey never wrote in ALL CAPS LMAOO!!! hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just one last thing..you could write it 100 times..won't make it an true thing...

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's kinda funny how these assholes were talking so much shit about Rita not showing Skin,,,,AND YET THEY REMAIN QUIET ABOUT THE FACT THAT POLYA REFUSES TO TAKE OFF HER PANTIES AND STILL TO THIS DAY TURNS HER BACK TO THE CAMERA WHILE IN THE SHOWER,,,,,,THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY I SAY THAT THEY HATED ON RITA SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY KNOW I LIKE HER,,,SO HYPOCRITICAL AND STUPID IN MY OPINION.

AND THE BIG ASS AMAZONIAN WONDER TWINS ARE IN THEIR ROOMS DANCING AS WE SPEAK.:biggrin::biggrin:

The problem with you mike is you are too much self centered. Now that people can't post pictures without getting banned you are just a normal CC member between all the CC members. We all know you posted picture only to get likes and become the guy with the "more likes" on CC. Remember you have a good reputation on CC only for your pics.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

The problem with you mike is you are too much self centered. Now that people can't post pictures without getting banned you are just a normal CC member between all the CC members. We all know you posted picture only to get likes and become the guy with the "more likes" on CC. Remember you have a good reputation on CC only for your pics.

Perfect example of someone who sits at home and hates another man,,,you hate me yet you still read and follow my every comment,,so you must be just another one of my many fans,,,thank you,,,,and by the way,,,it has been 4 months now since I stopped posting pics,,,and when I stopped posting pics I had 9000 reputation votes,,,AND HOW MANY DO I HAVE NOW BITCH,,,,READ IT LOUD AND CLEAR SO THE REST OF THE CLASS CAN HEAR IT ,,,AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK I EVER PERSONALLY DID TO YOU WHILE YOU'RE AT IT,,,,,AND OUT OF RESPECT FOR FOAMY AND THE OTHER MODS,,I'M DONE ANSWERING YOU HERE,,IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH MEET ME IN THE FLAME WARS SECTION OR TUCK YOUR PANTIES BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP LIKE I TOLD YOU TO DO EARLIER.youre-nuts-smiley-emoticon.gif

6 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

We must have a full moon out tonight. The negativity is getting real bad. :[

SAYS THE GUY WHO WENT ON A NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN YESTERDAY,,,,HARLEY I TOLD YOU TO STOP USING THIS ACCOUNT YESTERDAY,,WHY ARE YOU DOING IT AGAIN?

YOU KNOW,,,YOU HAVE THE CLARK KENT SYNDROME,,,,WHENEVER SUPERMAN IS AROUND CLARK KENT ALWAYS GOES MISSING,,,WHEN HARLEY DISAPPEARS HIS OTHER ALTER EGOS SHOWS UP TO START FLAME WARS...DUDE WE KNOW IT'S YOU,,,THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD HIDE IS BY ACTUALLY BEING NICE,,,BUT IF YOU ALWAYS COME BACK BEING NEGATIVE YOU WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOURSELF AWAY...NOW LEAVE AND COME BACK AS THE HARLEY WE ALL KNOW AND CAN'T STAND PLEASE LOL.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ZE quit trolling Mikey, you cause all your own problems out of disrespect :huh:

Lol..go read the past posts..and check WHAT PERSON disrespect me...without me calling him nothing..but you just defending and equal...cheers.

Dude..I don't cair if you have 9000..10000rep..does that in you mind make you better than an other cc user!?or more important!?From the moment you dont respect other opinions..from the moment you disrespect others users..you're just an bad cc user to me.That don't respect users and rules.That it.Reps,likes all that just pass to nothing when you act like you do..for me it's the end of discution.Gona try not replay even if you and other keep with the usual bully crappy.I was educated to accepted others opinions and have my ones,and to not call bad things and disrespect people.Cheers.