Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

i forgot that Ilona was on the rag when they left.And i do remember that Irma and Ilona was close too each other. They where only gone for 2 day and it felt like they where gone a month. We are really going to miss them when there gone for good

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The last time Irma went out she put on heavy makeup and was gone 3 hour but Ilona never came home with her. Is this going to be a repeat of that night. I think Irma Will be gone 4 or 5 hour and i not sure if Ilona will come back with here. I hope they don't start this ever night now. If they got there own apt it could very well turn out like K & K apt no body never home. So now here we going to sit again and wait and see who come home first

• Upvote 3

Irma still has a blister on her arm from where she burnt it on the over, must have been a nasty one.

Looks like the girls are going out somewhere pretty fancy, those are evening dresses not just clubbing clothes

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Irma still has a blister on her arm from where she burnt it on the over, must have been a nasty one.

Looks like the girls are going out somewhere pretty fancy, those are evening dresses not just clubbing clothes

Maybe a double date or something like that. They do look like they are dressed to go to dinner.