Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

the whole deal with P & L yesterday was also Ilona had instructed (they spoke together in the laundry room earlier in the evening)

but it is nice to look at. Let's hope it can get massage with Irma and Lola, before she travel.

Magnificent! Without wishing to repeat the comments from the numerous posts before, I can only say what a superb massage and bate fest the last 10 hours has been. Biggest surprise and shock was the Lola and Polya massage sessions and staged or not I'm convinced Lola loved every minute of both the giving and receiving. Ilona's meeting with Roger Rabbit intense as ever then when I got up this morning to be greeted by Irma and her friend was truly an incredible bonus. Sadly though as we have been accustomed to in the past, these surprise monumental sessions have been followed by a departure by one of the girls. 

I know it has been said that Lola was only to be here for 9 days and although I welcome Polya's change of spots, it would be good to see her leave and Lola stay for the possibility of Irma giving her an Anna style massage and extras, after all Irma is the best masseuse in town. I doubt it will happen though since even if she did stay, I have to agree with Nold in that Ilona does appear to be the Ringmaster and I&I appear to be a unit now. Still whatever the future holds the last sessions have been memorable, so thank you ladies for the pleasure. :heart: :angel:

• Upvote 2