Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I think RLC is playing a game with us. On day we get the motherload and the next day we get nothing. You dont no how many time in the past 10 month that BTR has said that the all girls apt might be taking of line for all the negative comment made so my be they do shit like theses to get our attention. And like you all said a 100 time we don't no what the girls do outside the apt and it the same with BTR. We don't no if he is the owner or not but he has gone private and you can;t PM and he don't come on the chat box and toolmaker123 has been promoted to form administrator. So we don't no what going on in the apt and we all no it the golden goose but remember RLC started out with only couple and had good luck with it

I can not think of a business model that would support what you are alleging.  If I understand what you are saying - that RLC is somehow penalizing its subscribers for some negative comments left on a forum.  That is not even in the realm of reasonable thinking.  In my opinion this apartment is a cash cow for them.  To say they would take it off line due to some negative comments is just crazy.  The people that post here and on RLFC is a fraction of those I would think subscribe to the site.

I just can't see this kind of conspiracy.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Poly is completely naked on the bed completely open to cam8. She has never done before

I know- wonder what she is up to- not normal behavior for her

you know what your start to be tiring with some of your useless blah blah and I do not mean but given the way you express it is incomprehensible often  you better some talk less and think more it would advance things the right way instead of putting comments that the true meaning while there you take the head to a lot of people just a thought

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

oh well just to prove me wrong and I'm talking a load of bollocks, there's Polya lying akimbo showing everything like never before. Must be if if I say soemething they do the opposite ha ha

Once in a while she needs to get the air in there, it must be the temperature. Now you know why someone talks a lot of BS around here.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, daily said:

you know what your start to be tiring with some of your useless blah blah and I do not mean but given the way you express it is incomprehensible often  you better some talk less and think more it would advance things the right way instead of putting comments that the true meaning while there you take the head to a lot of people just a thought

who is this post directed to daily ?????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, lwis said:

She's going crazy...

doing what- she is just laying there ??????