Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

23:35: Ilona is home again

did she say hi to Irma or go straight to her room ??????

I'm not complaining, because I love seeing the girls without clothes on. But, it seems to me that almost nothing has been "real" about this apartment for the last couple months. It appears as though all the girls are simply doing everything they can to show skin and get (or keep) more viewers.

I rarely see anything that seems to be "natural" from any of them except Irma (and that is because I really believe that Irma is a beautiful girl who actually just loves doing almost everything "au natural"). She doesn't seem to have any problem with nudity, which is actually a very natural and healthy outlook on life. :-)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I have not seen that she has visited Irma. 

I think there might be a problem between the two ??????

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I see Irma is back to her psychic money trances. Think I'll have to try this tomorrow with a tenner before putting a bet on the horses lol anything to try and beat the bookies!!

I can never get over the way Irma just looks so darn cute,,I just love her baby face,,,,and ilona just sexy as hell,,,,having a second look at these 2 beauties is just plain awesome.heart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1