Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Retired from that. I do Hollywood now.

The only wrestling Stncld does nowadays,,is wrestling with his dick to make sure he pees straight into the toilet and not all over the toilet seat and the floor lmaoo!!!

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, euromike69 said:

The only wrestling Stncld does nowadays,,is wrestling with his dick to make sure he pees straight into the toilet and not all over the toilet and the floor lmaoo!!!

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

giphy.gif

At my age  I just sit on the seat and avoid the mess to clean up.   lol.gif

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Seeing is believing Beaver, will 9 days be 9 days or what else is in store. We all know nothing is what you see in RLC so let's see what tomorrow brings. Bring on the crystal ball !!

yup- and tomorrow is a new day, I don't know where my crystal ball is- I better go look in the shed HAHAHAHAHA

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I'm seeing two girls who seems to genuinely like each other.  I don't care if they don't constantly smile at each other.  That is just not normal.

Like a little while ago (around 10-15mins perhaps?) when Irma gave Ilona a kiss (and NOT just a simple peck on the cheek).  I personally don't believe for a second that she would do that unless she actually wanted to do it. 

And how about now in Irma's room, with Irma helping Ilona with make up.  If you check around 00:35 the PURE ENJOYMENT shown on Ilona's face when she saw how good Irma was with the make up she put on.  Again, to me, that was real genuine emotion!

I like both these girls.  And it looks to me that they like each other as well :heart::biggrin:

oh they do like each other- no doubt about it, and have not been watching them- on & off- thanks for your thoughts

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

It's getting late here guys so I'm bailing out  see you over the weekend, night all

night happyman88- thanks for your thoughts 

Here my two cents worth. Irma is acting the same way i seen so many girl act right before they leave to go home. I think Irma is leaving next week and Lola my be taking her place now instead of leaving or some one else could be taking her place.Remember we have seen girls come and visit and and up staying. Good night  ever one and Ze i agree with what you said a little bit ago