Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

off topic Dasha home from Nelly, and she is drunk :-)

I am not going to be hateful about this, but I don't blame being with Demid- who looked to me that he was totally lost and out of place at N & B's. He hardly talked to anyone, and kept disappearing- Dasha is a very social person, and was talking with everyone- good for Dasha

29 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I am not going to be hateful about this, but I don't blame being with Demid- who looked to me that he was totally lost and out of place at N & B's. He hardly talked to anyone, and kept disappearing- Dasha is a very social person, and was talking with everyone- good for Dasha

Dasha it's my favorite girl in rlc..afraid demid it's changing her for worst..she it's hidding a lot more than usual,almost look like him...man that dude it's tahking the life of Dasha..an wild,sexy,fun to watch girl..that with time pass becomes bored to watch..just look at N&B party..the cave man was hided most of the time..and she as with him..so of cam also..imagine if her man was Bogdan..sad thing seing her becoming an dead fish..

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dasha it's my favorite girl in rlc..afraid demid it's changing her for worst..she it's hidding a lot more than usual,almost look like him...man that dude it's tahking the life of Dasha..an wild,sexy,fun to watch girl..that with time pass becomes bored to watch..just look at N&B party..the cave man was hided most of the time..and she as with him..so of cam also..imagine if her man was Bogdan..sad thing seing her becoming an dead fish..

Ze I know what you are saying, and I could get nasty about Demid, but won't- he is anti-social, and is controlling her life- you use to be a free spirit, and now not so, which is to bad, a vibrant young lady being hemmed in like that is a shame- I have always liked her, but she is not my favorite- sorry hahaha