Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Ze I know what you are saying, and I could get nasty about Demid, but won't- he is anti-social, and is controlling her life- you use to be a free spirit, and now not so, which is to bad, a vibrant young lady being hemmed in like that is a shame- I have always liked her, but she is not my favorite- sorry hahaha

Hehe no need for sorries my friend,by the way,what is your fav girl?Its Irma I think?or its is another?I have two girls fav girls,Dasha and Irma..but Dasha it's becoming more and more like demid..and less the girl I liked so muched..so probably  Irma it's even fav on top of Dasha.

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe no need for sorries my friend,by the way,what is your fav girl?Its Irma I think?or its is another?I have two girls fav girls,Dasha and Irma..but Dasha it's becoming more and more like demid..and less the girl I liked so muched..so probably  Irma it's even fav on top of Dasha.

Irma for sure Ze

That was a nice little tease from Lola laying on the bed giving a nice view of kitty, the best one I've seen yet. She is the only woman I know who gets her make up on to go to the beach and looks stunning. It's a fashion statement every time she goes out isn't it. But in saying that, the way in which they hurriedly got ready and the numerous text messages Lola received would suggest they are meeting someone probably for lunch and I would expect they go to one of the well known, exclusive beach lunch clubs. Maybe a spin off from Friday night acquaintances?

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Polya and Lola i cant see maybe they went out. Ilona is still asleep. 

thanks sulzer

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

03:20: Polya and Lola are home... :-)

I do not think P & L was with Irma night. Had they been, they would surely have gone home together and not come home with a 30 minute interval.