Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

21;18 Online tech- probl.?

No, I am sure that it is preparation for a 6 way lesbian orgy in the laundry room.

Irma, Ilona and Polya will be joined by Lola, Amy and Megan soon.

That is what I heard from a guy who has contacts on another forum where the new owner of RLC posts. :biggrin: 

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

No, I am sure that it is preparation for a 6 way lesbian orgy in the laundry room.

That is what I heard from a guy who has contacts on another forum where the new owner of RLC posts. :biggrin: 

Reality sucks hehe

2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Sounds like we may have a new source that could really help clarify things. lol.

• Upvote 2

NEW APARTMENT AND NOT ONE SINGLE FREE ROOM,,,JUST LIKE WITH K&K,,,,,,,NOW THIS JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY,,,LET'S SEE ALL THE BITCHING AND WHINING BEGIN,,,,THEY COMPLAINED ABOUT K&K BEING LOCKED,,SO LET'S SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THIS ONE NOW "ESPECIALLY WHEN THE REAL LESBIAN SHIT STARTS GOING DOWN im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gilaughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.giflaughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif,,AND OH YEAH KRISTY IS MASTURBATING NOW LOL.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1