Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I was just wrong about Polya &Irma coming home together ok. But now what i just saw in the kitchen was IT LOOK LIKE Polya has bought liquor and a bottle of pepsi and put it behind the water jug beside the refrigerator. My so going to get drunk and do another show for us. liquid encouragement

hmmmmmmmmm interesting- usually she goes out on Saturday nights

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

hmmmmmmmmm interesting- usually she goes out on Saturday nights

My be she give up on looking for guys and decided to stay home with her pink friend and with Ilona taking a nap my be Irma and Ilona going out or going to see the other girl. I with Ben it would be great to see Irma and Lola alone. We could have our first lesbian sex with these 2 girl

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

My be she give up on looking for guys and decided to stay home with her pink friend and with Ilona taking a nap my be Irma and Ilona going out or going to see the other girl. I with Ben it would be great to see Irma and Lola alone. We could have our first lesbian sex with these 2 girl

we will have to be patient on both topics- there is always hope hahahaha

we are all ready calling Irma and lola lesbian because of a kiss WOW  when lola was staying at Ilona apartment for 9days they had plenty of time to finger fuck one another the only reason the girl's went over to lola apartment was put on a show that's all it was just show with a fake lesbian show and know lesbian's they all ways go a little further then just  a kiss  and that's my opinion

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

we are all ready calling Irma and lola lesbian because of a kiss WOW  when lola was staying at Ilona apartment for 9days they had plenty of time to finger fuck one another the only reason the girl's went over to lola apartment was put on a show that's all it was just show with a fake lesbian show and know lesbian's they all ways go a little further then just  a kiss  and that's my opinion

I was not calling them lesbian. I can't call them lesbian until i see them have sex together. What i saw was a lot of playing like Anna and Irma did and i think it COULD go farther if they was alone.If you have two girl that might be interested in another girl then it that time for them to she if the other girl is interested. I think we all saw Ilona get serious a few time with Irma but Irma put the brakes on it just like she did with Anna. My be Irma is more attractive to Lola then Anna or Ilona. I agree that all these girl do is tease us but there could be 1 in a million that two girls could hook up

Guest beaver67
30 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

mikeusa- that was not the intent of the comment- it was more of a hope that it would happen, not that they already were lesbians. They have been observed by a lot of people- including you, and consensus seems to say that there "might" be an interest between the two. that is all was meant to be. Thanks for your comment  

9 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I was not calling them lesbian. I can't call them lesbian until i see them have sex together. What i saw was a lot of playing like Anna and Irma did and i think it COULD go farther if they was alone.If you have two girl that might be interested in another girl then it that time for them to she if the other girl is interested. I think we all saw Ilona get serious a few time with Irma but Irma put the brakes on it just like she did with Anna. My be Irma is more attractive to Lola then Anna or Ilona. I agree that all these girl do is tease us but there could be 1 in a million that two girls could hook up

yes bonnie I agree with you but let's wait and see what happens     like I said when lola was staying at Ilona apartment for 9 days lola and Irma had plenty of time to play together 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

mikeusa- that was not the intent of the comment- it was more of a hope that it would happen, not that they already were lesbians. They have been observed by a lot of people- including you, and consensus seems to say that there "might" be an interest between the two. that is all was meant to be. Thanks for your comment  

okay okay I may have over reacted so i'm sorry but I was just speaking my  mind

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

okay okay I may have over reacted so i'm sorry but I was just speaking my  mind

I don't think you over reacted, and what you said was fine- everyone can speak their minds- nothing wrong with that