Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I know its good to listen to music in your own language but these girls will be constantly exposed to great music from around the world especially in a party town like Barcelona yet they constantly play music that is sooo shite it would always get zero points at Eurovision and that is the home of the most shite shite of all time!!!

Irma should know better, after all she plays good music when in massage/bating mode!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

she kissed Irma good bye

and Ilona was on her bed looking at phone

remember what Kitek said when she stayed with Lola- she does not like going out with Polya

Yup I'd say the girls are getting ready to go out. Maybe all 6 of them.:biggrin: Well you know girls just love to dance. (even if one of them isn't very good at it...Just kidding Ilona..)  And to that I say.. you girls go and have a good time. bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon.gif Have a good time be safe and come home horny. We'll keep the light on for ya. cheers-smiley-emoticon.gif

Damn Irma I love the way you fill those shorts..perverted-smiley.gifim-a-pervert-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

ILONA CHANGD HER SHORTS FOR A BLACK DRESS,,NOW MAYBE IRMA MIGHT CHANGE TOO TO MATCH THEM:biggrin:

thanks mikey- was not sure what was going on