Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

All four of them are hurtin for certain :biggrin: Partied until sun was up and paying the price today::) we all been there:heart:

I think that Lola is the one who seems to have partied the hardest,,,now she has shades on like a vampire in the Sun lmaoo!!:heart::heart:

lesbian-vampire-killers.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

either that or maybe  some pain  from to much rough sex last night lol

If it was from too much sex,,Then Irma would be rubbing her Titties,,,,Ilona would be sitting on a Woopy Cushion and rubbing her butthole because it hurt so much,,,and Polya would be having severe throat pains and couldn't speak after I was done fucking all of them last night lmaoo!!::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_nz9wtlvfb51rarn4yo1_500.giftumblr_o7zihhCY9l1vp8ga6o1_400.gif

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

either that or maybe  some pain  from to much rough sex last night lol

eagle- I doubt that very seriously, they just partied hard is all

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

If it was from too much sex,,Then Irma would be rubbing her Titties,,,,Ilona would be sitting on a Woopy Cushion and rubbing her butthole because it hurt so much,,,and Polya would be having severe throat pains and couldn't speak after I was done fucking all of them last night lmaoo!!::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_nz9wtlvfb51rarn4yo1_500.giftumblr_o7zihhCY9l1vp8ga6o1_400.gif

maybe it wasn't from Irma it may have been from lola  or  polya or the all the girls

28 minutes ago, kase said:

you are almost ready for a new night out

Hep..fantastic..party by night..rest by day..empty apartments hours and hours long..never thought I would say this..hope all this girls leave and new ones come..it's just my opinion..prefer to see the girls in the cams of rlc and in the apartment..today(and not the first day at all)they look all tired and zero energy..no kidding..all the fun was outside..rlc users get the after party consequences..coollll.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
41 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Ilona looks totally wasted    must have been a serious party

just like last time when she went out parting w/ Irma, Layla, and Anna- she was beyond drunk, and slept most of the day then

Guest beaver67
44 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Irma may have damaged the window.. Polya holding onto Irma with a face full of ass.. lol  Irma hanging out the window buk nekked lol:biggrin:

what did Polya do with her dildo- use it or just put it away ?????