Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

POLYA DILDO ALARM!!!

looks like she is looking at her phone, and she still has panties on ??????- she must have taken it out

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

THE FACT THAT SHE JUST PULLED THE SHADES UP TO LET IN THE LIGHT MAKES ME KNOW IT'S A SHOW FOR US:heart::heart:

from behind even

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I did read what you said, and did agree with you on a lot of it. Yes everyone has an opinion- we agree- we don't agree that are what you call opinions and to me are statements, with no fact. that's all we both agree about what they do outside of the apartment is their own business, but others don't see it that way, and I to believe in free speech.

Wow you and I have had quite a respectful conversation, and if this happened more often, there would be less fights- agree hahahaha- thanks Ze

thats the point..were did I talked ever about facts and 100% surges about any girls or something?What I always give(and will give)it's my ideias and opinions and I see others doing just the same as me..and my I remember what happened to me and to many more after that I seen when I give just my personal opinion,no facts...just my opinion..I was two,three days in cc..sayed I didn't like n girl in rlc..two,three cc dudes(the same as always) called me everything in the book..from jerk..to fool...i didn't give no facts..no 100% sures..I just said my personql like and dislike..never seen you defending people from this nasty acts from this dudes..are them less worth than any rlc girl...thanks beaver.

POYLA YOU SURE FOOLED ME,,ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUCH A SWEET AND INNOCENT GIRL WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVED LOL::)::)

FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING,,POLYA I LAYING ON HER BELLY,,WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE,,AND SHE HAS HER DILDO STICKING HALFWAY INSIDE HER PUSSY.

Big%20Flying%20Angel.GIFe6989b52c2480f46b4cd6c9207a52bcc.jpgBig%20Flying%20Angel.GIF