Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more with you Beaver,gess after a month or more the girls that stay all this time start being bored and they go out more,polya always gone out to be fair..Irma maybe I was spoiled by her first time in rlc..but on thing for sure with both barca apartment girls gone to party etc we stay with two big empty apartments..at least one of them should thing in that and in rlc viewers..right now seem some of the girls are putting makeup etc..so gess we will get two empty houses soon..and tomorrow if the party was hardy then they sleep to late..then no energy..well we can't do nothing about it..I&I maybe are ending their stay..but polya and Lola still more time to stay Probrably..so party girls..empty cams.

exactly- now I see Irma putting on what looks like a black dress, and no bra, Ilona in shower- but she is cooking food to, and haven't figured out Polya is doing ????, and have not seen much in barc2 apartment- so looks like another night out for some of them ?????

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and I think Irma just left the apt.

I think so to- alone, in long evening dress- around 21:55

did she put on makeup ????

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

exactly- now I see Irma putting on what looks like a black dress, and no bra, Ilona in shower- but she is cooking food to, and haven't figured out Polya is doing ????, and have not seen much in barc2 apartment- so looks like another night out for some of them ?????

She was wearing a bra, but it is a new skin-tone bra she apparently purchased today. It is one of those sticky, clingy bras with no straps - if she were to wear a normal bra the straps would rub on her new tattoo so it's likely she will be wearing this one until it heals

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

She was wearing a bra, but it is a new skin-tone bra she apparently purchased today. It is one of those sticky, clingy bras with no straps - if she were to wear a normal bra the straps would rub on her new tattoo so she will be wearing this one until it heals

thanks Ben

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

yes she puts on makeup

thanks Noldus

Irma all dressed up going out alone- to me it seems odd- she normally doesn't do that- oh well

Guest beaver67

don't know if Ilona going out, she is laying on her bed, and food cooking in oven- to early to tell on Polya, and brac2 girls getting ready- another fun night you all hahahahaha

Just now, beaver67 said:

don't know if Ilona going out, she is laying on her bed, and food cooking in oven- to early to tell on Polya, and brac2 girls getting ready- another fun night you all hahahahaha

Barca 2 is only bodycare, no preparations to go out yet