Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

People who complain about it being an act or staged, yes of course it is, but who cares? Oh no, they're luring me in with the promise of hot girl action by giving me hot girl action! Does nobody see how ridiculous it sounds to complain about this? 

It's the same when you go see topless or nude dancers, you pay them for lap dance but you don't take them home.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I Haven't gone for the last 25 years at thar time a dance at a table was $10.  So maybe I spent at the most  $30.

I got really, really drunk a few months back and spent £1400 in one strip club. I think a lot of the cost was champagne. I don't really remember that much. Lost my phone, too. Fun night though! Probably

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

I got really, really drunk a few months back and spent £1400 in one strip club. I think a lot of the cost was champagne. I don't really remember that much. Lost my phone, too. Fun night though! Probably

So did you regret it ??

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

00.48: Irma turned over and went to sleep - thank you love! :heart:

you have tugged just about everyone into bed tonight :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

there is a lot of money ... A buddy of mine got load of 50,000 nkr = prox £ 5,000 in 1983 on Ibiza after we had a small raid on a nightclub....