Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did think Ilona would go there tonight, Irma out and Polya may go out soon too i cant blame her. maybe she can loosen the girls up a bit.

You can't loosen up tight asses like Amy,,,,If you have a crime happen to you,,whether you got robbed or burglarized,,,,you wouldn't call in a tow truck to help you,,,you call in the "COPS",,,you got a fire,,you call in the "Firefighters",,,,,you want a cake,,,you hire a "Baker".

My point is,,,,if you want to be entertained and freaky shit,,,You hire a IRMA,ILONA,DANAYA(WITH ZOOM LENS),,ADELE,,,OR MAYBE EVEN DEAR I SAY IT VIKA:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_ms7z4fGq1I1sd3w0jo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You can't loosen up tight asses like Amy,,,,If you have a crime happen to you,,whether you got robbed or burglarized,,,,you wouldn't call in a tow truck to help you,,,you call in the "COPS",,,you got a fire,,you call in the "Firefighters",,,,,you want a cake,,,you hire a "Baker".

My point is,,,,if you want to be entertained and freaky shit,,,You hire a IRMA,ILONA,DANAYA(WITH ZOOM LENS),,ADELE,,,OR MAYBE EVEN DEAR I SAY IT VIKA:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_ms7z4fGq1I1sd3w0jo1_500.gif

Amy might be one of them who needs a little time. She has already "loosened" up a little bit. Walking around in a bra the last few days, and last night slept topless

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Amy might be one of them who needs a little time. She has already "loosened" up a little bit. Walking around in a bra the last few days, and last night slept topless

Amy actually walked out of the restroom topless in the night (although she remained in front, there is a progress)

Just now, Frankster said:

The one thing I really like about Amy,,is just how darn cute she is,,,ohh and another thing I love too,,,is just how hungry her ass is,,because that ass keeps eating the shit out of her thong and her booty shorts,,that ass crack just keeps swallowing up her shorts on a daily basis,,mmmhhhh:heart:::)::)

hot-girls-short-shorts-butt-13nov-5.gif

• Upvote 1