Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

For those who can remember when the girls apt first open There was a girls can't remember her name but she done the same thing Amy did and if you remember most of the time that apt was really boring tell K & K came. I think the new apt is starting out just like the first apt and it my be a good while before we see another K & K OR I & I. I think they need to do away with the models and find girls that will stay 2 or 3 month like the girl we have now in the first apt

may I be honest with yall I clearly have given it a lot of thought about the laundry room why there is no cam . that would be do to there being a fire excape to in that room and that is where can go when they leave the apartment and sneak back up stairs and also that is where they keep the motorized sex toy

23 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

For those who can remember when the girls apt first open There was a girls can't remember her name but she done the same thing Amy did and if you remember most of the time that apt was really boring tell K & K came. I think the new apt is starting out just like the first apt and it my be a good while before we see another K & K OR I & I. I think they need to do away with the models and find girls that will stay 2 or 3 month like the girl we have now in the first apt

So k&k are an good exemple of funny and entertainment to see on cams...oki doki..really hope this apartment changes and becomes nothing like k&k one..after some months nothing happens there..

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So k&k are an good exemple of funny and entertainment to see on cams...oki doki..really hope this apartment changes and becomes nothing like k&k one..after some months nothing happens there..

LiKopB9ia.png

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I am pretty sure that the current people at Barca-1 are from the same pool as the Barca-2.  It just's takes the right combination for the chemistry to happen. 

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am pretty sure the reference was to the chemistry between K&K.  And if you were around when they were in the Barca-1 apartment you would understand.  It is different with them now in Moscow.  I still like them around though!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

I am pretty sure that the current people at Barca-1 are from the same pool as the Barca-2.  It just's takes the right combination for the chemistry to happen. 

I am pretty sure the reference was to the chemistry between K&K.  And if you were around when they were in the Barca-1 apartment you would understand.  It is different with them now in Moscow.  I still like them around though!

K & K has actually been cuddling with each other in 2.5 hours today. So there is nothing to say on the chemistry :)