Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

00:25: the girls went out for party

after Polya & Irma drank some more whiskey- let's she if they show up in brac2, where the table is being set

Damn it can we have one day without anyone complaining about these girls.be happy that they did anything at all im getting tired of all the whining about them.just sit back grab some popcorn and enjoy the show is that so hard to do.if they go out fuck it they can have there fun too.all the fun isnt gonna be for us.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, canito said:

Damn it can we have one day without anyone complaining about these girls.be happy that they did anything at all im getting tired of all the whining about them.just sit back grab some popcorn and enjoy the show is that so hard to do.if they go out fuck it they can have there fun too.all the fun isnt gonna be for us.

I don't think some of them know how to just enjoy what they see.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

what happened in the bath ? come on, I am mad enough to have missed it  :p

LMAO....do you honestly think something happened that you missed?   If you have been a CC member for the past couple of months then you know you didn't miss anything other than a few childlike girls acting a fool!

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

All  we got was the teasing bull shit now there going out. If there are new owner they need to give it back to the old owner. When Ilona Irma Polya does come home There going to be straight to bed. They got good and horny now there going to be out looking for some fun.

Being that I don't get to stay up on what's going on anymore and have to read pages to catch up,  I can't buy the good and horny comment.   What they did was to appease the subscriber with the same ole BS they always do.....whether they are going out or come back from being out.    It's just to make the people who pay,  the one's with more money than sense.....keep paying.

You're right Bonnie,  they will go out and have a lez fest or a gang bang and come home and go to sleep!   They will get their rocks off outside the apartment just like normal.   The madam (Ilona) knows how to guide her flock......they do whatever she tells them to do in the apartment and also when they go out!

I'm glad I didn't rejoin as I promised beaver.....sorry beaver!

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Being that I don't get to stay up on what's going on anymore and have to read pages to catch up,  I can't buy the good and horny comment.   What they did was to appease the subscriber with the same ole BS they always do.....whether they are going out or come back from being out.    It's just to make the people who pay,  the one's with more money than sense.....keep paying.

You're right Bonnie,  they will go out and have a lez fest or a gang bang and come home and go to sleep!   They will get their rocks off outside the apartment just like normal.   The madam (Ilona) knows how to guide her flock......they do whatever she tells them to do in the apartment and also when they go out!

I'm glad I didn't rejoin as I promised beaver.....sorry beaver!

np Harley- as I told you before- you do what you think is best for you