Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

They ask us to respect the girls, but do the girls respect us ??  RLC members pay for their apt. they should be there at decent hours and stop making us beleive that they are models

The girls....like RLC,  don't give a rats ass about you all.  Their equipment is overloaded and seems to mess up at the most inopportune times and yet they do nothing about it. The girls, in my opinion, spend way to much time out of the apartment having sex and other than their childish games they play in the apartment,  which in my opinion are very old boring,  they offer nothing to the viewer but nudity.  The constant teasing should stop or they need to take it to the next level in my opinion.   Sorry, just how I feel!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So how have you been Legrand?   I hope all is well with you my friend!

I'm in the middle of moving but with my health, it's gonna take 2-3 days I have to rest between loads, but it's all for the better.  Thanks for asking

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm in the middle of moving but with my health, it's gonna take 2-3 days I have to rest between loads, but it's all for the better.  Thanks for asking

Good luck with the moving and don't overdue it!   I hope you enjoy your new place to the fullest!!

• Upvote 1