Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Does anyone else think that Irma would make a good Queen Bee? She can be a bit scatty at times but she does appear to me to be kind at heart and looks out for the others.Take the whispered message to Ilona just there which was probably about the whereabouts of P&S There's not been anyone since Nora that has really held the place together so I reckon Irma could be just the right person  - and she's as horny as hell :angel:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

EUROMIKE---For your information, I did have at one time have a subscription at Rlc (Premium).  And I am not mad at the girls,  It is just that it's deceiving to look at empty apt, day in day out.  When there is nothing good on TV I like to see them interacting.  I am not expecting sex in this apt.  but I am expecting real interaction.

I don't get what you mean by deceiving,,,the ladies are always home when I log in to watch,I'm not on CC or RLC 24/7 like most folks here,,so I don't see or get frustrated like you guys do,,,,they go out at nights or sometimes during the day to go grocery shopping or go to the beach,,,you are getting angry over nothing Robert,,,,what do you mean by day in day out,,,do you stay at home and never leave ever?

You make it seem like you want them to be chained to their beds and only get let out for fresh air when you finally go to sleep,,just use common sense Robert,,and think of how you sound.

54 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

decent hours!

lol

Apart from Robert telling us that he's 68,,using the phrase "decent hours" sounds like my when my Grand parents used to bitch at me for coming home late at night when I used to go vacation at their house in Florida lol.,,Old folks slang I guess:biggrin::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Does anyone else think that Irma would make a good Queen Bee? She can be a bit scatty at times but she does appear to me to be kind at heart and looks out for the others.Take the whispered message to Ilona just there which was probably about the whereabouts of P&S There's not been anyone since Nora that has really held the place together so I reckon Irma could be just the right person  - and she's as horny as hell :angel:

Yes she is the motherly type,,she always looks after the other ladies,,and picks up behind Lazy but oh so sexy Ilona::):heart:

• Upvote 1

My brain just told me that one of these nights,,Megan is going to be gone out of the apartment,,and Anna and Lola are going to be home alone drinking wine,,,and the next thing I know they are gonna end up on Lola's bed doing something special::):heart::heart:

tumblr_inline_n84wuu2Toc1rr6ht5.giftumblr_inline_n84wr6hXJO1rr6ht5.gif

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

My brain just told me that one of these nights,,Megan is going to be gone out of the apartment,,and Anna and Lola are going to be home alone drinking wine,,,and the next thing I know they are gonna end up on Lola's bed doing something special::):heart::heart:

tumblr_inline_n84wuu2Toc1rr6ht5.giftumblr_inline_n84wr6hXJO1rr6ht5.gif

I hope you're right Mikey and I also hope Lola's brain is thinking about Anna right now 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

P&S sleeped in an fraternity house that only girls were allowed..and today they will arrive later because the girls are in church..and of course no need for them to be in rlc cams..they aren't payed for that..::)

It's more than likely that Stella and Polya both screwed some guys last night, nobody is disputing that. What we dispute is those people who don't think it is possible for the girls to go out and have sex like normal people - they assume that every time they spend the night somewhere else they're receiving money for it. 

• Upvote 3