Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I really hate wasting my time reading though piles of shit. And yes, I did dump some of Harley's comments. I only dumped Ze's because it contained an inflamatory quote. Let me make it clear: It is against the rules to flame bait and carry on with feuds in the Apartment Threads.

People come here to discuss their opinions about the girls, look at relevant pictures of the girls, and watch videos of the RLC girls. They don't come here to read through endless insults hurled at one another.

This is not /b. Neither StnCld or I have time for this childish shit, and those of us who are experienced with adult forums find it a waste of time.

Thank you, have a nice day, and get this thread back on topic or post  where it belongs in Rants & Flame Wars.

That's Probrably whys the piles of insults by the same user are still up and he will continue insulting cc users..well I know not all users are treated equal but no problem..gona try defend myself when some one call me jerk etc for the thousand time..even if then my constructive coment it's deleted..people that continues insult others in cc should be punished as the rule say by the ones that are in to aplie them..paid cc to have an fair treatment..you can delet the coment if you want..gess if my name start with some M or something things would be different I would be able to do wherever I want to wherever I wanted..

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Did you notice if they left at 14.24 Nold or did they spend more time than normal in the front porchway?

I did'nt watched as they went out, were at work. But now Ilona back. but do not see Irma.

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

An MT apartment again.  What a waste of time and money!

Hep..polya it's always out..being night out,or beach in day..an now she started sleeping out rlc..and Stella not a lot better..westerday she gives us an good day,so if she tomorrow compensates then no big horries,Irma goes out recently a lot but also stays a lot in the apartment,same with llona,think polya leaving would be an good thing,party girls and rlc apartments with cams are not a good combination lol,hope tomorrow Stella compensates big time hehe..she it's gorgeous and liked a lot to see her westerday.

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep..polya it's always out..being night out,or beach in day..an now she started sleeping out rlc..and Stella not a lot better..westerday she gives us an good day,so if she tomorrow compensates then no big horries,Irma goes out recently a lot but also stays a lot in the apartment,same with llona,think polya leaving would be an good thing,party girls and rlc apartments with cams are not a good combination lol,hope tomorrow Stella compensates big time hehe..she it's gorgeous and liked a lot to see her westerday.

I think if I was a member I would be ready for a new cast of girls.......good or bad!   These girls are hopeless due to them always being outside the apartment and then when they are home it's just the same old BS.......kids stuff.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think if I was a member I would be ready for a new cast of girls.......good or bad!   These girls are hopeless due to them always being outside the apartment and then when they are home it's just the same old BS.......kids stuff.

Irma and Ilona are in the apartment now and they are not acting like kids. I don't want a cast of new girls, cant get enough of these two. Thats just my opinion

• Upvote 2