Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Well guys I'll leave the girls in your hands, look after Anna and Lola when (if) they come home

night Ben

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

yes Ze- Irma will always be Irma, and in my opinion, she is truly a genuine person, there is no flim flam to her at all- just being herself

Maybe that's what makes her so special for many Beaver,behind all that combined massages and nude also combined parties etc..there something way more important and even more appealing to see..an truly kind,funny and all around nice person,think that is what we all that like her feell,because Probrably there is more pretty girls in rlc,with better this or that..but the big diference is..Irma there's only one in rlc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I don't see a hole, there are marks on the door from when they were bodypainting and someone rubbed up against the door, is that what you meant?

I guess it could be paint but it looks like someone put a arm threw it to me.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Maybe that's what makes her so special for many Beaver,behind all that combined massages and nude also combined parties etc..there something way more important and even more appealing to see..an truly kind,funny and all around nice person,think that is what we all that like her feell,because Probrably there is more pretty girls in rlc,with better this or that..but the big diference is..Irma there's only one in rlc.

very true Ze, could not have said it any better- thanks

Starting to loose hope seing crazy sexyness Stella doing an open view bate..others girls like vika etc I didn't care if she did or not..but Stella would suck not seing her in all her glory:blush:.But can still happen..the party girl I would never guessed what she did and clean view,llona also came from no were..arrr..how fantastic would be seing Stella..

Guest beaver67
43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Starting to loose hope seing crazy sexyness Stella doing an open view bate..others girls like vika etc I didn't care if she did or not..but Stella would suck not seing her in all her glory:blush:.But can still happen..the party girl I would never guessed what she did and clean view,llona also came from no were..arrr..how fantastic would be seing Stella..

there is still time

I sent you a PM

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

Zoya bating and light is on in BR

Zoya it's great,would love to see her with other dude that cared more about her,also it's kind of disgusting watching her having sex with levy..iukkk..not to mention it's always the same dam positions..zoya with an dude like Bogdan would be a nice nicer to watch..and Probrably she would look more happy more frequently:confused: