Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Mickey

You don't remember her first appearance in RLC. Even without the cams in the balcony we knew she was smoking but not very much

I guess I either don't remember or I may have missed that about her,,I think I probably just didn't remember.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Anna just received her baggage at the front door and there was an arrival this afternoon from Turin at 14.40 so could be that's where she ha been. Would be nice if Yury and/or Kitek are on line then they could hear what Anna has been telling Stella about her trip

I wasn't home when she arrived. So if anyone has recorded the conversation PM me.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

She's ridiculously sexy and it is very frustrating that I have yet to see her pussy downstairs for an airing. If you guys have seen it where are the pics?

OK nobody's going to post when she's upstairs like she is now, naked on the bed, unfortunately but downstairs you could avoid the dots in the free area. Imagine a pussy close up or a revealing bend as she gets some pans out in the kitchen. This girl is 11 out of 10 sexy.

Please Belle, exercise nude, it would the highlight of all highlights, and vbeautiful Stella the same goes for you. 

Seems like she decided to give you the chance lol..downstairs naked now

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Competition of the Meat Flaps, Polya may just win this one 

she will win hands down- her's are bigger than Belle's- good thing Nora isn't there hahahahahaha