Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You have already "threatened" in another post to "track someone down" and for them to "make sure their doors are locked" so I am quivering in my boots at the thought that you might find me and give me a hiding with your walking frame.

Lol, and I still have my baseball bat by the front door for when he shows up :)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Maybe you should look up the definition of VERMIN genius!

noun, plural vermin.

noxious, objectionable, or disgusting animals collectively, especially those of small size that appear commonly and are difficult to control, as flies, lice, bedbugs, cockroaches, mice, and rats.

an objectionable or obnoxious person, or such persons collectively.

animals that prey upon game, as coyotes or weasels.

Havingablast, I shudder to imagine what you had for lunch that made you spew vermin :lmao: :lmao:

If it wasn't for this word he could have gotten away with it,,,but how do you backtrack after such a huge fuck up,,,,,,,I  said in a comment yesterday that he can never form a fucking sentence or spell for shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

noun, plural vermin.

noxious, objectionable, or disgusting animals collectively, especially those of small size that appear commonly and are difficult to control, as flies, lice, bedbugs, cockroaches, mice, and rats.

an objectionable or obnoxious person, or such persons collectively.

animals that prey upon game, as coyotes or weasels.

Havingablast, I shudder to imagine what you had for lunch that made you spew vermin :lmao: :lmao:

maybe we now know what the hell she is doing on that damn laptop in the middle of the night. Beats the hell out of me snaky sand Mike !!! Danaya was after her honey hole earlier when they playing grab ass. She had it a couple times  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: