Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Is it just me or did Ilona tried to stop Danaya from going out with Adèle ?  from what I heard it seemed like she was whining and Adele was about to loose patience.  I think Danaya is too dependant of Ilona.  And that creep keeps going into Danaya's bed like it was her own.

I THINK THAT DANAYA IS NOW ON HER PERIOD,,THAT'S WHY SHE WEARS THE PAJAMA BOTTOMS,,,AND WHEN SHE GOT OUT THE SHOWER SHE CHANGED INTO HER PAJAMAS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM SO WE COULDN'T SEE HER PUT THE MAXI PADS ON. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mike,

Did Danaya provided some nudity in her bedroom after this shower or she hid in the  laundry or keep her towel while wearing her panties ?

I THINK THAT DANAYA IS NOW ON HER PERIOD,,THAT'S WHY SHE WEARS THE PAJAMA BOTTOMS,,,AND WHEN SHE GOT OUT THE SHOWER SHE CHANGED INTO HER PAJAMAS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM SO WE COULDN'T SEE HER PUT THE MAXI PADS ON. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was i thought. Let's hope monday or tuesday, it will be over

Adele does look nice in that dress!

I do think Danaya is too dependent on Ilona.

Hey legr, you shave your beard yet? How are you doing pal?

How is everyone today? Anyone got some nice Valentine's day plans? I am going out to dinner with my wife, nice seafood place. My gift isn't a big teddy, but it is something big, lol!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU GO THROUGH LIFE GLUED TO YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP,AND YOU FORGET HOW TO INTERACT AND HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE,AND WITHOUT IT HAVING TO DO WITH YOU ONLY SHOWING THEM SOMETHING ON YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER SCREEN TO TALK TO THEM,WHEN ONE OR BOTH OF THOSE DEVICES STOPS WORKING AND YOU ARE NOW FORCED TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO PEOPLE,YOU WON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY OR HOW TO ACT. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha:

Poor Ilona looks lost..

2016-02-1413_27_04-RealLifeCam-VoyeurVideosHiddenCamRealLifeCam-InPrivate-Microsof.png