Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey, I know. Maybe an RLC customer called the Russian police to report the impersonation of a real life apartment?

Perhaps the cop found it hard to believe there was still a freaking prude left in this day and age (Lev;s guest)! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, I know. Maybe an RLC customer called the Russian police to report the impersonation of a real life apartment?

Perhaps the cop found it hard to believe there was still a freaking prude left in this day and age (Lev;s guest)! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The guest told the police, in my case,  that there is nothing going on in here and nothing to see-

She finally found the sex tape that showed that Lev had been fucking his sister all along,,,all those long trips that he was going on for a so called auditions,,,,he was really deep dicking the shit outta that guest :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WTF happened mikey at Zoya's????

Did Lev take a peeky at his guest's boobs while she slept???

Where is Zoya, did she finally leave that fucking ahole?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everybody's been wondering about that lecher for a long time. Why the fuck doesn't he sleep with his gf instead of either the guest or his fucking tablet? He is worse than Ilona!

dame doesnt ilona have her own room.everytime i check in she stuck in danayas room go to your own room ilona and let danaya rub one out ilona doesnt give her any fucking privacy if i was danaya i would rub one out right in front of her that way she would learn how its done and leave me alone.she basically hijacked danayas room.if i was dayana i would tell her we chilled out the whole day can i have some privacy and please can you go to your own room.